where can I watch French football?

Is there any sort of satellite or cable or something of the sort that I can get to watch French club football (ligue 1)? I currently live in the U.S. and they don't show any French matches here.

Thanks. :)

Update:

I don't live in France, so "France" is not an option.

I am European so that's why I call it football. And since this is the "French football" section, I used the term correctly.

Thanks to those who actually answered the question.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

DishNetwork includes Fox Soccer Channel and GolTV in their Top 180, then for a mere $20.00 you can add TV5 and another French channel. That way you can probably catch many matchs.

• 1 decade ago

In France

• 1 decade ago

I'm no expert but I think you could watch French football somewhere in France.

• They showed ligue 1 games on Fox Soccer Channel last season, and I assume they will be this year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i like france and french football so iam not so expert but i will say u one thing that there is 1 software wf tv install that

then u will understand

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

france

• 1 decade ago

france

• 1 decade ago

i m watching it in turkey 4 free if u can find NTV on sattelite u can watch free but i cant give u the frequency cuz it is illegal

also u can watch england spain italy or champions leauge matches nba or europe basketball ,turkish leauge , motorsports , swimming..etc for free

• 1 decade ago

real football fans wouldn't mind watching any football match and keep in mind that in america and canada, football is called soccer.

• 1 decade ago

Any international channels are available on satellite dish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.