where can I watch French football?

Is there any sort of satellite or cable or something of the sort that I can get to watch French club football (ligue 1)? I currently live in the U.S. and they don't show any French matches here.

Thanks. :)

I don't live in France, so "France" is not an option.

I am European so that's why I call it football. And since this is the "French football" section, I used the term correctly.

Thanks to those who actually answered the question.

Favorite Answer

DishNetwork includes Fox Soccer Channel and GolTV in their Top 180, then for a mere $20.00 you can add TV5 and another French channel. That way you can probably catch many matchs.

In France

I'm no expert but I think you could watch French football somewhere in France.

• They showed ligue 1 games on Fox Soccer Channel last season, and I assume they will be this year.

i like france and french football so iam not so expert but i will say u one thing that there is 1 software wf tv install that

then u will understand

france

france

i m watching it in turkey 4 free if u can find NTV on sattelite u can watch free but i cant give u the frequency cuz it is illegal

also u can watch england spain italy or champions leauge matches nba or europe basketball ,turkish leauge , motorsports , swimming..etc for free

real football fans wouldn't mind watching any football match and keep in mind that in america and canada, football is called soccer.

Any international channels are available on satellite dish.