Is french soccer the biggest cheaters of them all???

every team cheats.thats a fact but who is the biggest cheaters? sure italy falls down a little too much and spain uses intimidation tatics and americans (wich i am one) uses legal performance enhancers but still cant win.then you gotz france.who doesnt even use french players.forgive me but i always thought the... show more every team cheats.thats a fact but who is the biggest cheaters? sure italy falls down a little too much and spain uses intimidation tatics and americans (wich i am one) uses legal performance enhancers but still cant win.then you gotz france.who doesnt even use french players.forgive me but i always thought the world cup was supposed to be about counrty pride.i guess the frogs dont have any.but all i heard was this guy born over there this guy born over there.this guy black thiat guy is islamic.i mean if you really think about it didnt france BUY the 98 world cup? really though they bought that world cup like a john bought a whore in a brothel.none of there players are french and all they did was TRY and import the best players in the world to try and dominate the world cup.but it backfired cuz none of those players are playing for france cuz they know thats really there county.and then the zidane incident.belive me if that was his home counrty he wouldnt have pulled that stunt.gotu
Update: really didnt french football ruin fifa? now every country is going to pay for the top players to play on there team.thanks alot france for ruining the world cup!!!!
17 answers 17