is french soccer the biggest cheaters of them all???

every team cheats.thats a fact but who is the biggest cheaters? sure italy falls down a little too much and spain uses intimidation tatics and americans (wich i am one) uses legal performance enhancers but still cant win.then you gotz france.who doesnt even use french players.forgive me but i always thought the world cup was supposed to be about counrty pride.i guess the frogs dont have any.but all i heard was this guy born over there this guy born over there.this guy black thiat guy is islamic.i mean if you really think about it didnt france BUY the 98 world cup? really though they bought that world cup like a john bought a whore in a brothel.none of there players are french and all they did was TRY and import the best players in the world to try and dominate the world cup.but it backfired cuz none of those players are playing for france cuz they know thats really there county.and then the zidane incident.belive me if that was his home counrty he wouldnt have pulled that stunt.gotu

really didnt french football ruin fifa? now every country is going to pay for the top players to play on there team.thanks alot france for ruining the world cup!!!!

Favorite Answer

I invite you to review the following list of the National French Football squad with their place of birth:

Goalkeepers:

Grégory Coupet - Le Puy-en-Velay, France

Mickaël Landreau - Machecoul, France

Fabien Barthez - Ariège, France

Midfielders:

Éric Abidal - Lyon, France

Jean-Alain Boumsong - Cameroon (Oh, and he did not see game action in the World Cup, only made the squad)

William Gallas - Asnières-sur-Seine, France

Gaël Givet - Arles, France

Philippe Mexès - Toulouse, France

Willy Sagnol - Saint-Étienne, France

Mikael Silvestre - Chambray-Les-Tours, France

Pascal Chimbonda - Les Abymes, Guadeloupe, France

Lilian Thuram - Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe, France

Alou Diarra - Villepinte, Seine-Saint-Denis, France

Julien Faubert - Le Havre, France

Florent Malouda - Cayenne, French Guiana, France

Jérémy Toulalan - Nantes, France

Patrick Vieira - Dakar, Senegal (Vieira's family of Cap Verdean origin moved to Paris when he was aged 8; he did not return to Senegal until 2003)

Claude Makélélé - Kinshasa, Zaire (moved to Savigny-le-Temple, a Parisian suburb in Seine-et-Marne, in 1977, when he was four years old)

Vikash Dhorasoo - Le Havre, France

Zinedine Yazid Zidane - Marseille, France

Strikers:

Thierry Henry - Les Ulis, Essonne, Paris, France

Franck Ribéry - Boulogne-Sur-Mer, France

Louis Saha - Paris, France

David Sergio Trézéguet - Rouen, France

Sylvain Wiltord - Neuilly-sur-Marne, France

Sidney Govou - Le Puy-en-Velay, France

Djibril Cissé - Arles, France

3 (Imports you called it?) Foreign born players (who have lived in France the vast majority of their lives) and 1 didn't even get onto the field during the World Cup. In case you have any doubts, feel free to verify this information with the sources I'm providing.

All you've heard about is "his guy born over there this guy born over there", well ""there"" is France unless your sense of Geography has been totally messed up?

As far as the incident involving Zidane, it's wrong, there is no justifying what he did despite the Son of a terrorist w**** remark.

It's funny, you mention "country pride" and try to label France as cheaters when Italian Series A league has been corrupted from top to bottom by match-fixing scandals involving Juventus F.C., A.C Milan, S.S Lazio and ACF Fiorentin.... and lets not forget Doping issues with American Athletes such as Barry Bonds, Floyd Landis and Justin Gatlin. Yet France are the cheaters who paid for a World Cup?

As far as France not using "French Players"... what is a French player supposed to be to you, curly blond with deep blue eyes wearing a berret and talking like the Pink Panther? Does everyone in France have to fit into one of your stereotypes of the French people?

France just like the USA has attracted immigrants from all around the World, resulting in 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation players in the French team. Any French citizen has a legitimate right to be part of the French national team based on his skills on the field and not on the color of his skin.

Oversea departments Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guyana are a part of France and have produced great players like Florent Malouda and Thuram.

Would you remove guys like Claudio Reyna, Bocanegra, Mastroeni, Freddy Adu, Oguchi Onyewu from the US Roster based on their immigrant ancestory??? If the French team is not "French" then those guys are not "American"...

ummm...NO. Not every French person is white. Just because they have darker colored skin doesn't mean that they're not French. Its a multicultural country. Everyone who plays on the French team has to be a French citizen. You're just being racist.

Materazzi insulted Zidane's mother and sister on the day that his mother went to the hospital. I would be upset if someone insulted my mom just when she got sick. Anybody who loved their family would be. It was a perfectly human reaction. He's a great soccer player, but he still is a human and has feelings. Don't insult him, he's a legend. He's one of the five best soccer players ever. And if he played for Algeria it wouldn't be any different if someone had insulted his family. He couldn't even play for the Algerian team, cuz when he tried out the coach said he was too slow and he didn't make the team. He is French, just because he is of Algerian descent doesn't mean he's not French.

Are you kidding me with this question?

The players on the French national team are FRENCH.

They didn't try to import anything. All the French players either are from France by birth, by heritage, or by being naturalized.

All the players on the French team play for the French team because they were SELECTED and they personally made the decision to play for the team. No one "bought" them. It is a question of pride and they wouldn't be playing for France if they didn't feel connected to France.

There's no need to be racist. There are are French people who are black and muslim and all sorts of things.

Tell me this, since apparently you know everything about French football, why would a French player refuse to play for the national team just because he's either black or muslim? If he's French and he was selected, why should he turn down that opportunity just to make idiots like you shut up?

Also, it's funny how you're American yet you claim France buys its own players. If you want to get technical, let's just talk about America for a second. Where the hell did all your players come from? Surely they aren't all Native Americans? Most of your players are from Europe and there is nothing wrong with that since they are Americans too. I suggest you STFU about French players and start praising the French team for being so open and diverse unlike other teams.

Oh and about the 1998 WC, France won fair and square.

And also, a lot of French players are playing for French clubs, you ******* imbecile. Let me just name a few: Coupet, Landreau, Ribery, Malouda, Wiltord, Dhorasoo, Givet, Diarra.. etc.

Your argument about Zidane is ridiculous. Zidane did EVERYTHING for the French team. Hell, he was the only French player (and one of the only 4 football players in history) to have scored in two different world cups. Zidane is a FRENCH legend, so show some respect instead of making false accusations.

cece - do you know ANYTHING about football? If the ball passes the line then it is a goal. It doesn't matter if it comes out after that or if it bounces up or whatever. It was a ******* goal.

And to whoever made the reference about France "cheating" in the final, I suggest you watch the Australia vs. Italy game. Grosso's dive? That was cheating. Furthermore, there were two other very harsh challenges on Malouda that weren't even called, so I suggest you stfu and thank your lucky stars that the referee didn't call those.

I know that everybody will say Cristiano Ronaldo!But he is not a cheater!He is a brilliant player and this year will be the best! I agree with you!Thierry Henry is!He dived at the World Cup in the semifinal with Portugal at WC 2006!I cryed all night after that penalty!

• ?

First, you are an ignorant, racist pig! They are all French because they were born in France, dumbass! They didn't "import" anyone. Just because someone's skin isn't light enough for you or their parents were born in another country you think that gives you are right to insult them like this?! They are all human, unlike you will ever be, because you are nothing but a tiny flea on a rat's ***. You only show more and more exactly how idiotic you are! Why don't you do a little bit of reading first, and see that some of France's best players like Henry, Trezeguet, Zidane, Wiltord, they were all born in France, and other players were born in French colonies, so quit spewing your bullshit, but I guess on your team they wouldn't be allowed to play just because their skin isn't light enough...or their parents were born in another country, what is your idea of a perfect team, dumbasses that look like you? And not every team cheats, only your sleazy team, you moron. Where the hell do you get an idea like that?! You really disgust me, you come in here spewing all this ignorant racist ****, just who do you think you are anyway? France plays with dignity and honour, their players are true heroic champions, something your tiny brainless mind could never fathom, so shut your stupid filthy mouth before you get headbutted to hell, idiot!

Yes they are and i agree with everything you have said. Viera is from Senegal & Zidane is from Algeria and they are 2 of the FROGS players. What this show's us is that the French government do not care about their own nation and that anyone who can speak French can play for them. In the 98 world cup team Marcel Desailly played for them and he is from Ghana.

u are inviting trouble by posting such a question in the zizou supporting Football section especially in the french ffootball sect. I am warning u. Ur going to get a lot of enemies bcoz of this.

I COME IN PEACE. SURE U WERE ANNOYING AT TIMES BUT U WERE JUST EXPRESSING UR OPINIONS AND SORRY IF I HAVE HURT UR FEELINGS. SO IM NOT GONNA HATE U ANYMORE. PEACE AND LETS BE GOOD FREINDS

Source(s): PEACEFUL MIND .HAVE DECIDED TO TURN INTO A NEW LEAF. No hatred anymore. DUDE(THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED RIGHT BFORE ME) MIND UR WORDS, insulting somebody's mother make su equal to THE CHEATERAZZI

I'm french, but don't care bout football.... that's just a game, a story with a ball....

there are many things more interesting in the world, in my mind.

I just read z title and i would like 2 say that i find ur mother really s*xy and i wont from u 2 tell ur mom 2 call me at 5a.m 2 have

some oral s*x.

How do you think that France got that PK in the final. That was a blatant dive.