When Benny Hinn lays hands on people, are they slain in the spirit by the holy spirit, or by demonic spirits?

Favorite Answer

Personally, I think they are the victims of a mass hypnosis. I don't think it has anything to do with spirits.

Mass hipnotic is more likely. Otherwise it could only be demonic spirits, and a lowly less powerful spirit at that. God in his right sense would never lay hands to heal simply because he has higher powers and can heal in invisible ways. If you pray to god for a cure and it work, don't believe that it is the work of god. If god does that how would you ever know it is god or the demon. Only demons use this method of healing. God heals the mind not the body because the body will disintegrate after death. And the mind is heal through moral discipline and spiritual growth. Demons cannot heal the mind which lives forever.

It is definitely not the Holy Spirit.....I think there is so much emotionalism that play into that whole thing....

A friend of mine ran the sound system for a big church and the setup was located in the balcony. His buddy was sitting there next to him and said, "watch this." As he turned up the base in the background music, the people below them began to react...Of course, the people would say that was really anointed and of the Holy Spirit....It is very sad.

• alia

Hinn and others like him have been granted the present of healing via being enabled to channel healing power from The Masters of understanding who're approximately to act quickly to examine the recent international order.

Or because they want to look holy, or because they were pushed down,...

the list goes on.

Interestingly, the bible does not support the concept of being "slain in the spirit." Frankly, I find the practice to be a bit "cultish."

Finally-an EASY question on religion. Those who are truly "slain in the spirit" are done so by demonic spirits. Those who are just playing games, well-they are just playing games.

And you can quote me on that.

They get knocked over by the power of suggestion and religious hysteria. Hinn is a long-proven fraud...among many other things.

I believe that Benny Hinn is nothing more that a scam artiest.

No doubt about it DEMONIC, definitely DEMONIC.