promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What are the side effects for the Men who take Oral Contraceptive Pills?

Some gay men use this drug to enhance their physical appearance to be more like feminine. What are the side effects to the body?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

0_o... well I guess since it has the pill contains hormones it would enhance some female characters, but one hormone is useless which is progesterone which would have no effect because it is for preparation of the uterus, and oestrogene, I don't if it would affect men because we keep producing testosterone, but if it would affect somehow it would be some physical appearence

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Has a man actually taken the responsibility for this pill yet?

Is a mans responsibility as effective as a ladies when taken the pill?

I have no idea what side effects are to this pill?

• 1 decade ago

The male pill is still under clinical trial.I do not know whether it is commercially available.As regards men taking female pills it may be rare ,as it cannot affect reproduction capacity of men or sperms.As female pills are hormone based,it may affect health of men or hormone imbalance,growth of brest,faminine appearance etc.It is dangerous to tamper with nature.

• 1 decade ago

More feminine physical features. Very detrimental to take for a man as men do not usually have progesterone. Once introduced, it's very difficult to be "all man" again! For women, we have small amounts of testosterone in our system.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well that explains why some gay men are bitchier than others. LOL

• 1 decade ago

No side effects , rather down effects.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Birth control pills are female hormones.

Men who take them will generally have decreased libido, they MAY develop breasts and have body fat redistribution.

• 1 decade ago

you have answered the question then, they make straight men gay thus no more pregnancies

• Sorcha
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I've never heard of it also... hehe... sudden craving for chocolate and a bout of irrationality ?

• 1 decade ago

i knew a boy in elementary that ate his moms pills. he got breasts well a little bit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.