What is wrong w/ our Chicago White Sox???????????

We get soooooooo close to winning and then we lose and then we come back and then we lose its the vicious White Sox cycle grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Our White Sox are still gonna make the playoffs...hang in there. They have great hitters and good pitchers. They just haven't been pitching well lately.

Actually all the teams in their division are playing better than they have ever played before. Check out the standings in the Sox division, everyone is practically neck and neck with incredible records.

We're playing good, other teams are just playing good too. Don't panic...we'll atleast make the playoffs, and we always play well against good teams.

The White Sox because of the fact the Cubs Blew a Fuse at present by skill of dropping to the Nationals Hah hah, White Sox gained in 2005 so they have succeed the place the Cubs have failed 3 hundred and sixty 5 days after 3 hundred and sixty 5 days After 3 hundred and sixty 5 days because of the fact 1908, and The gentle Hose gained two times because of the fact the Cubbies final gained all of it in addition they gained in 1917, so If Its the Brewers and White Sox The South Siders will win, If Its The Cubs and Rays Or Cubs and Angels The North Siders will choke and Blow yet another danger. Sox are Champs, Cubs are Cursed and that's in basic terms the way it somewhat is.

Yeah I know, It irks me too sometimes.

But you know, I get used too it.

Just like I know the sox have it in 'em to take all 4 this week and really close the gap, but they will likely take just 1 out of 4 and slip back a bit only to pass them at the last possible moment.

So goes the adrenaline rush of a white sox season.

But no matter how they finish, I'll be proud becuz we already won one last year baby!! and we finally exposed those bandwagon cubs fans for the posers they are.

So as long as we at least place higher thanb the twins (cuz I hate them) I'll be proud.

White Sox are fine don't worry, White Sox fans have a tendency to panic whenever you lose a game CALM DOWN!!!!! Have some faith in your team.

Chicago's starting pitching this year is horrible. They are starting to turn it around now. But if you look at stats from this year and last year you can see why they won the world series last year and might not even make the playoffs this year.

This week wiil be key when they play "my" Tigers - Detroit has been in a little slump lately hopefully they wake up this week. It will be nice to just be in the playoffs for once. Go Tigers!!!

world series

Your in the best division in baseball.

I think it might have something to do with your managers big mouth. What an unprofessional.

because the yankeys are better! GO NY!!!!