information on natural remedies for high blood pressure?

Best Answer

An old remedy was to draw crushed garlic in milk and drink that.

But rather go to Yahoo search engine and type in your question and will show a few websites you can look at. One is;

www.nativeremedies.com

Good luck

• ?

I Feel You Should Seek Help From Your Doctor,

Then Ask Your Doctor If He Thought Natural Remedies Are Any Good ,

For Some People They May Be But For Other People They May Need Medicines,

Not That I Don't Think Natural Remedies Are Good,

They Can Be For The Right Things.

I tend to suffer with high blood pressure where it has been as high as 221/118. I take 3 different types of medication. But the remedy I finally tried was to give up salt completely and lose weight if your a little over weight. But the no salt is the best remedy!

• Lynnie

3 years ago, I was diagnosed - hypertension with a reading of 160/100. I used to feel dizzy a lot, my legs had awful cramps, and levels were very low in my potassium, causing my fingers and toes to always cramp together. One day I started to feel really faint while I was driving with my daughter in the back seat and I passed out, hitting 3 cars and ending up in a ditch. That moment,I knew I had to do something because my meds weren't working. I heard about this diet from a friend and thought I'd give it a shot. The results have been remarkable. In just 21 days, I honestly can't remember feeling this good, my blood pressure went from 175/110 to 125/70.

There is probably loads of info out there but I came across this book in the library and it seems to have a lot of good tips :-

'Lower Your Blood Pressure in Eight Weeks: A Revolutionary Program for a Longer, Healthier Life' by: Stephen T. Sinatra

• Kristi

The dash diet, google it. also hawthrone ginko biloba. she still needs bp meds however dash diet takes a few months to work and the hawthrone at least one year to reach full affects. but the hawthrone strengthens the heart too. sounds like she is taking way to much stuff, ever consider a second opinion? I have read doctors say that congestion heart failure was not as common until beta blockers came along. they actually weaken the heart that is why I stopped mine and got on a calcium channel blocker. oh by the way the dash diet will help with fluid retention there it will as it will counter the salt in the diet, and over time she should be able to reduce the medications. she seems to be on an aweful lot of medications, she could be having severe side affects from them. please have her see another doctor a natrapath or something. by the way the breathing difficulty might be due to fluid in her lungs due to the weakened heart, and if she is on any type of beta blocker it will make it worse. RRRRR

well I take it ifyou have high blood pressure there might be so other things wrong as well. Well if you want to lose weight and get healthier I have a program to recommend to you. My mom and dad are onit as well as my self and we all aare alot healthier. I can give you more info if you like.just send me a message to khoward.tsfl@yahoo.com

Set your personal machine alarm to ring hourly—stand way up for 1 to 5 minutes everytime it goes off.

• Danny

From breakfast, go ahead and take in orange juice. But throughout the rest of the day, focus on water as an alternative to juice or soda

Eat alot of garlic. In anything you eat,if possible.It helps to lower it.And of course stay off the salt. They have a new salt called no salt. It taste the same to me.

Source(s): I am a certified CNA