who does inu yasha like more. kikyo or kagome?and y?

Favorite Answer

I think Kagome. Since he felt bad for kissing Kikyo. But thats my opinion.

Source(s): I watched Inuyasha for 3 years.
  • Sumara

At first I thought Kikyo...but then I think that he realized that he loved Kagome more. Which I am happy about since I hate Kikyo.

I hate inuyasha himself but love the series and I think inuyasha doesn't deserve neither however I love kikyo more than kagome.

Of course Kagome.

i don't believe of it really is a knock off. There are numerous similarities as you've listed, yet this even takes position with songs we pay interest to on a on a daily basis foundation. Guitar tabs sound similar or the drum beat is very nearly same, yet that would not unavoidably advise that it became copied. this is fairly not ordinary to be tremendous unique now-a-days. many stuff have already been executed. See my element? EDIT: and Inu Yasha probably isn't the first with this way of storyline both. enable's purely have exciting with even with we relish extra with out making the type of huge deal.

umm....i think he dont know too...coz whoever is in danger he will rush to them...and did you watched an episode [i forgot] that miroku asked him who will he choose if they both stand in front of him? he said he want both...so i think he love them both...i dont want to guess anymore,just wait and see..(^-^)

oh! not only kagome kissed inuyasha,kikyo also kiss him in the series..

you will get many answer that write kagome...because they said kikyo is the past..

Source(s): sakura! :D

i think kikyou because she can defend her self and is not afraid plus she is better with bow and arrows then kagome

Does anyone watch Inuyasha? It's like a really f*cking bad soap opera, I prefer actuall intelligent anime, like Evangelion.

I think... Kagome....

well KAGOME duh and because well he protects her with his life, he get jealous and they kissed!!! (movie 1 or 2)