What do I study in order to take The Harris County Dentention Officers , Entry Level Exam.?

I" Trying to take The Detention Officer Exam.to be a Dentention Officer.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go over to the Harris County Courthouse and ask for copies of all the old exams - also ask if they have a review course you could take. It's a civil service position, so the County Civil Service Office should be able to help you. Check if they're on the Web - they (it) probably are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.