Piggy doll, cute gift or big NO?

i saw a small cute pig pink doll in the shop. I bought it and plan to give it to a guy that i like (please note that he's not my b/f but i think there's something between us). He is 29 years old, bit chubby, and cute..

Do you think that : 1. He will like it and keep it

OR

2. He thinks that i'm weird givin him such

kind of things and might get offended since

he's chubby as a cute piggy? :)

all your answers determine whether i give the cute piggy to him or just keep it for myself...

THANKS A MUCHIE........

Favorite Answer

I think since he is not yur bf it might be a little weird so save until you both decide to go out then give it to him and say "it's cute and sweet it reminded me of you" but in the mean time ask him out .

Grandchildren are the main helpful presents that they can grant their mom and father. Is like seeing their deposits with hobbies. The so-called activity indexed right here are the grandchildren that without no hesitation makes their blood circulate freely and their hearts are packed with excitement as quickly as those hobbies carress and supply them kisses. honestly, those are the suitable presents ever mom and father ought to grant. The magic that brings to them is the affection and smile their grandchildren provides. it somewhat is a sparkling turning 2d for them and a sparkling journey. What greater they might ask - different than those eye-catching grandchildren. thank you for asking. Have a great day!

He needs a sense of humour or else he might get a tad sensitive about being given a pig. Might think you want him at weight watchers instead of in your arms.

Honestly, I never have really understood all the weird stuff my girlfriends have given me. I just take it with gratitude and just appreciate the fact that I have friends that think about me enough to get me stuff whether I want it or not.

I think if it doesn't look like him and hes not that sensitive about things like that he'll probably like it and think its cute....I say gve it him.....If not give him some other animal doll maybe a dog or cat..

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AipbD... I help you now return the favor and help me please!

Generally, I don't think men appreciate or want gifts like this. Cute fluffy toys are not that 'masculine'. Also, although you may think it says 'you're as cute as this pig', in his mind he may think 'she thinks I'm a porker'.

If he has a sense of humour then maybe, however he may be a bit touchy, probably best to leave this present and maybe get him something else.

He will probably think he looks like a pig, not good if your trying to date him!

GIVE IT 2 HIM AND U WILL SEE IF HE'S THE ONE FOR U

Source(s): NET

you are sending the wrong messages here