Gold Medal?

I am trying to locate a mailing or Email address would be better of the Gold Medal Company.

You know the one that has the FLOUR PRODUCTS.. It would be most appreciated for any help, Address, phone, Email ...

you can email me back at, this site at...... honeygram_47 .. PLEASE PUT IN SUBJECT LINE..... GOLD MEDAL FLOUR.. or i just may accidently delete it...... thanks a bunch...... Carol...

I am not sure.. but think they maybe located in Minneapolis, MN

Favorite Answer

Gold Medal Flour is part of Betty Crocker Consumer Services (a.k.a. General Mills) so why don't you try contacting them? I don't think there's a contact for the flour specifically, but it seems that Betty Crocker will cover your request. Here's the info:

Contact Betty Crocker Consumer Services

Questions? Feedback? We welcome your comments. For answers to common questions see FAQs. Please use the email form below to contact us.

If you prefer to contact us by telephone, please call us at 1-800-446-1898 between (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CT, weekdays) If you prefer to send us a fax, send your fax to 1-763-764-8330. You can also write us a letter at our mailing address:

General Mills, Inc.

P.O. Box 9452

Minneapolis, MN 55440