Whats the cheapest way to get from the UK (london) to Paris for a day trip.?

Want to visit Paris for a day. So I can tour or sightsee by myself for a day. Just need a cheap way of getting there

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

train to dover

boat to calais

train to paris

A coach trip will be even cheaper. www.nationalexpress.com

Or eurotunnel, depending on how far in advance you book

• 4 years ago

Okay...I see people have mentioned the two things I would suggest: Taking the train, particularly the Eurostar from central London to Central Paris or central Amsterdam, I think it goes to both now or taking one of the inexpensive airlines. The problem with the airlines is that airports aren't likely to be very central so you spend a LOT of time and money (in some cases) getting from there to the center of town. If you book far enough ahead you can get some amazing deals on the trains and the overall travel time is comparable.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

reverse phone number search compiles hundreds of millions of phone book records to help locate the owner's name, location, time zone, email and other public information.

Use a reverse phone lookup to:

Get the identity of an unknown caller.

Identify an area code.

Recall the name of a person whose number you wrote down.

Identify an unfamiliar phone number that shows up on your bill.

https://tr.im/721a7

• 1 decade ago

the euro star train from Paddington to Paris,then take Paris metro, if your staying more then a day buy a ticket depending on the time of stay

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i went last yr 4 the day and after looking around 1st i found the cheapest way was to go on the euro tunnel...

• markus
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Bus through the Chunnel

• 1 decade ago

if you don't want to do it right away check buses or even ryanair.com (?) .uk (?)

planning in advance will help you save money

and why just do a day trip? if you find a cheep hostel why not stay for a weekend?

• 1 decade ago

Its got to be hitchhiking hasn't it, don't they charge by the car on the ferry, if so, hitch in with someone on their own in their car.

Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do what the immigrant asylum seekers do but in reverse!

Ryanair from Stansted?

• 1 decade ago

Walk?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.