whiny liberal, neocon fascist. who's right? debate?

i like to give points for best answer. i have no opinion

Best Answer

The liberal, because most liberals don't whine, only some. But it's tough to find a neo-con who isn't into fascism. I do like John McCain though.

And with a whiny liberal I'll probable only pay $1.50 for gas. A nutcase fascist neo-con I'll be paying $3.00 a gallon. Plus a whiny liberal you can ignore, a fascist nutcase neo-con affects your life no matter what. National debt, high gas prices, tax cuts for the rich, taking away your freedoms and privacy's, etc. I can always change the channel with a whiny liberal.

There is good and bad on both sides. Sometimes people get so obsessed with the need to be right that they lose the people they are trying to win. I can be persuaded by a good argument on just about anything except my morale values.

When someone starts to call me names because I don't see things the same way they do, They have lost me before I even listen to their side. I am not a liberal but I would be willing to have a debate over some of the issues and see if maybe I might change my thinking. No one is all right or all wrong.

Neither :

There just different ends of the political spectrum .

BTW you claim no opinion yet you called the liberal whiny , and the neocon a fascist ??????

Personally I believe centrist decide elections not wing nuts at either end of the political spectrum

• Bryan

Political debate is often a matter of opinion. Where opinion is concerned neither side is ever completely right or wrong. Each side has their own philosophy and agenda. Both sides believe they are right without question, and are not above attacking the other side with whatever means are at their disposal. If you are not willing to take a side in the debate then it doesn't really matter who is right or wrong. The best axiom which I can provide is remeber that there are 3 sides to every issue. There is your side, my side, and then somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

The truth is almost always some where in the middle of the dispute.

There are many ways to run a country,and the best then to do is to seek as many sources of information as you can and you will find the thing you seek.

Example when I was in Germany I listened to the news on armed forces, BBC and the Russian news services and the differences were huge and enlightening.

Political parties are corrupt, sometimes they state an opinion even though its not what they really feel, they only do it to oppose the other party. I think both parties have decent ideas, the problem is they need to stop fighting each other little children and sort out the real problems that force the country and world on a daily basis.

Neither are right and both their motives are to be suspected. Neither seem capable of entering into political debate preferring to stand on the sidelines screaming abuse. They seem to form their policies to suit their own political ambitions regardless of the wishes of the American people. Thankfully I do not believe they reflect the views of the people.

• one

I don't agree 100% with either on any "issues" But I'm gonna have 2 say Liberal is the better choice. =S

somewhere in the middle is the answer. we dont need to be all about wars and internal spying and stuff but then again we dont need all these stupid government states that tax the hell out of us and take our money and make programs for us that wont benefit the people

Take the best of both worlds.

Fiscally conservative and liberal on social issues.

Libertarian is the answer.