For the girls.?

Give me your definition of love or what love means to you.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you can't stand being away from that person and when you are you can't stop thinking about them.

• 1 decade ago

its just a waste of time. if you are feeling lonely then you go out hunting for a person of opposite sex. this is the only way to keep u BUSY.! after some days the same person seems to be boring and u want change, i think only 10% people get their true love, else everyone is just passing their time. so love in today's time just a TIME PASS.

• 1 decade ago

Love is a way of emphasizing that you are truly connected to a person you like. Its basically developing feelings for someone.

• 1 decade ago

I believe when you're in love the world seems to fall apart around you and she or he is the only one you see. You feel like you're only living when you can be with him / her. You constantly miss him / her and want to spend the rest of your life with them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOVE IS A CHARISMA WHICH PUTS AN END TO YOUR PRACTICAL THINKING FOR QUITE A WHILE AND WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF IT YOU REPENT HAVING MADE SUCH A BIG BLUNDER.

• 1 decade ago

Love... is something... aw crap, how the hell should I know? I've never had it. If I ever find out I'll let you know. >={

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.