Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

Recurring Diaper Rash....?

My son just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago, as an infant he almost NEVER had diaper rashes, since Ive put him on regular milk hes had recurring diaper rash for the last month or so. Its bright red and is covering his genitals more so than his back side. I do everything to keep his privates clean and dry to no avail, any advise?

If you do not have CONSTRUCTIVE advice move on to the next question....

1

Source(s): Hemorrhoids Relief and Help http://sparkindl.info/HemorrhoidsNaturalCure

You can find out more about natural hemorrhoids cure here https://tr.im/HemorrhoidNoMoreOfficial

Note that:

Diarrhea can contribute to hemorrhoid formation because the bowel undergoes pressure strains due to the condition. Undue pressure on the veins that make up internal hemorrhoidal structures can worsen existing damage. Internal hemorrhoids are not visible, unless they proplapse (protrude) from the anus, either constantly or during a bowel movement. If this is the case, then you have a grade III or IV internal hemorrhoid. If the protrusion is on the anal verge or the area surrounding the anus, then its likely an external hemorrhoid. Reducing pressure from issues of diarrhea and constipation will help. Not straining during a bowel movement, not lifting heavy objects, not sitting for extended periods, all will help.

An external hemorrhoid is simply a vein located at the anal verge, the wall of which as weakened and protruded. Don't push on it, this will only increase pressure and worsen it. The body has to repair the vein wall and rebuild the integrity. This takes time, perhaps weeks, if all goes well. Use sitz baths and over-the-counter medications such as pads or creams to provide symptom relief in the interim. These won't solve the issue long term, but will give the tissue a better chance at self-healing.

Internal hemorrhoids are a different matter and require more intervention. Your best bet is to educate yourself about the condition, its causes and what options there are to treat it both short and long term. Don't ignore it though, hemorrhoids tend to become chronic in nature, lasting years or decades in some cases.

Source(s):

https://tr.im/HemorrhoidNoMoreOfficial

My brother when he was this age went through the same thing. He would brake out in this horrible rash every time he went to the bathroom, come to find out it was because of a food allergy that we never knew he had. He had become fructose intolerant after we added regular cows milk to his diet. If you are really concerned then I would take him to the doctor and find out if maybe he has a food allergy that he has aquired. Good luck.

Hemorrhoids are associated with constipation and straining at bowel movements. How to get rid of hemorrhoids https://tr.im/qV2Fp

Pregnancy is also associated with hemorrhoids. These conditions lead to increased pressure within the hemorrhoidal veins that causes them to swell. Other conditions, for example chronic liver disease, may also cause increased venous pressure and may be associated with hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are very common and are estimated to occur in up to one-half of the population by age 50.

my daughter is 14 mo and has been having really bad too since she started milk. i just started giving her water every other bottle and when i give her milk i only fill half the bottle or cup with milk and half with water and i have been putting A & D oitment on it every time i change her and her rash is alomst complely gone.hope this helps.if not i would contact her dr to make sure everythng is ok

My son gets rash very easily and I make a mixture of Vaseline, Zinc oxide cream and Vagasil and it works awesome. No redness, irritation , or bumps.

my son also suffered from nappy rash and i always used a zinc cream until one day i ran out of it and all i had was my hubbys hemroid cream anusol it orked great as the next day the rash was gone ive never looked back

• Lydia

You may not be changing his diaper often enough. Also, try a zinc oxide cream such as Penaten.

Change the diaper brand, he may be allergic.It may be the same brand you have always bought but he can become allergic at anytime.

Try Paladin cream, you can buy it at any drug store sometimes the pharmacist keeps it behind the counter. My pediatrician turned me on to it and it has been a life saver.