Which girl should i choose?

The girl i am in love with but doesn't want to break up with her bf or the one that shows more sign of love towards me?

Favorite Answer

the 1 that shows u signs cuz u never know u could fall in love with her

I think you should pick the girl that shows more sign of love towards you cuz if the girl ur in love with doesnt wanna break up wit her bf to be with you kinda shows that she realli doesnt like you and rather stay with what she has.. but then again follow your heart what do u think is better? no one can realli make a decision for you but yourself...

I would say follow your heart but if the girl you are in love with is with another, well, best you start looking for someone else. Not the one that shows more love towards you unless you feel the same otherwise she is going to get hurt. Good luck!

I would choose the one that u love. Go with your feeling first, try to win her heart. Don't get me wrong, not trying to tell u to sabotage their relationships but show her that u care about her too. Let her know that if things really doesn't work out for her, she'll always have someone to fall back to. If things doesn't work out, then go for the other one.

The girl who shows you signs coz love will be developed...

the one that shows the love towards you she cares more i should kno

hummm the one has a boyfriend looks like she made her choice and you were not the one. it also sounds like you are not really sure about the one that shows you affection. so maybe you should go and find another one and start fresh.

the one that actually loves u and wants to be with u, if the other girl loved u she'd be with u but she's just stringing u along to stroke her ego..

you sound young if u make no commitments u can date more than 1 girl no questions asked

neither. find someone new. u deserve someone u love and loves u in return. we all do. good luck!