What would you think?

A girl takes you to the movies and pay for every thing without you going in your pocket.

Favorite Answer

well probably she really likes you and she wants to impress you by buying you what you want or she's showing you appreciation because you probably did something good for her a few times back. So that is'nt bad, it's good, and you shouldn't find it offensive or anything.

That's awesome, means she is independent and not a gold digger!! She's into equality plus she may not want to send you a wrong impression by expecting you to pay. She is probably worth that second date....just remember to return the favor. AND say, Thank you, my treat next time!

Your problem with would be ??? I think it is perfectly fine as long as you take your turn being the one to pay

I'd think she was nice and isnt stuck with those old timey ways of doing things. nothing more to read into it......... you pay the next time!

IF YOU LIKE MY ANSWER THEN PLEASE SELECT IT BEST ANSWER!

SHO!

Good for her! Great for you!!!!!

u must be really hot...n she must like u a lot!!!!!