What would you do?

What would you do if you left someone you are in love with in another country and you are not going back.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let some time go by and see if you feel as strongly about 6 months down the road. Then if you still feel "in love", contact him/her and see if you both feel the same and if something can be worked out.

• 1 decade ago

if you truly love that person you will get them back. My fiance and I are in two different countries right now and it sucks but our love keeps us going because we know that we will be together soon. I am a firm believer that love can span any distance.

• 1 decade ago

Are the feelings mutual? Plan on them coming here? if possible.. there is many options out there don't limit your self...Stay in contact as much as possible..Things will work out if that person is the one..That the way love is..Don't give up!!!

• 1 decade ago

Well if you really love him and he can be trusted then stick with im and if your old enough to back over there to see him then stick around with him cause when your in love you can go through any obsticles!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Good question! I would probably ball my eyes out. Maybe find a way to get them here. Man, what a bummer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you'r not goin back so move on

you'r true love

could be right under you'r nose

• find a way to get them to me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Send for him with USPS

• 1 decade ago

if it is truely love go back.

• 1 decade ago

i wouldnt leave them if i loved them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.