Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

:D asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文演講稿拓寫 20點

題目是 Aside from eating at an ethnic restaurant, what are some other ways to experience a foreign country without traveling abroad ?

我寫了一個開頭:

Honorable judges, ladies and gentlemen. Good afternoon. It is my greatest honor to participate in this speech contest. Before I start my speech I would like to ask all of you, have you ever thought about experiencing a foreign country without traveling abroad? Let me start by telling you how can I without traveling abroad.

Taiwan, a marvelous island--appropriately named “Formosa” by the Portuguese--is full of beautiful attractions. Today I would like to introduce to you some of the ???請各位大大幫忙接寫文章的發展...

懇請各位大大幫我拓寫一下 起碼唸起來可以有3~4分鐘...感激不盡

church最常見可以擺在後面

可以來大學 的 languagy center旁聽

或是到留學機構

交ㄧ些朋友

交朋友很重要 常常學語言只是語言

交朋友可以學到文化

也可以善用電腦資源

網路資源

聊天軟體

把現代人的便利發揮的淋漓盡致

其實只是我們沒有這種習慣

不然其實可以常常跟外國人接觸 ←我的想法是這樣 是否有大大願意幫我翻成英文並且潤飾一下>"<

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

題目: Aside from eating at an exotic restaurant, what are some other ways to experience a foreign country without traveling abroad?

Good afternoon. Honorable judges, ladies and gentlemen. It is my greatest honor to participate in this speech contests. Before starting my speech, I would like to ask all of you.

Have you ever thought of experiencing a foreign country without traveling abroad? Frankly speaking, many exotic things we can have in Taiwan rather than go abroad.

Do you find out that our country is really beautiful with all your heart? Taiwan, a marvelous island--appropriately named “Formosa” by the Portuguese--is full of beautiful attractions. Today I gonna introduce some of places with an exotic taste we can hold in Taiwan.

In my opinion, there are two easy way for us to experience them. We can do internet access at home at first, and go through the foreign chat rooms to make friends with foreigners. Second, we can change msn ID with each other. And then, you can ask him or her to use a cam to communicate. Finally, you will understand his or her cultures and experience them indeed .This way I introduce is mainly to have spiritual interflow. However, I think this is a good way for those people wanna go abroad without enough money.

Last but not least , I think we can visit some international schools, on the one hand, talking to them in the surrounding full of foreigners, in the mean time, you will feel you are in foreign heavens as if you were in the overseas environment such as London , New York , etc. On the other hand, we can make friends with each other, understanding how different their cultures are. We will realize one thing which is we can experience foreign countries without traveling abroad through doing these activities.

Thank you for your attendance to listen to my delivery.

Thank you so much with all my heart.

恩怎麼到現在都沒人回答捏

我已經寄信給你了喔

我怕你收不到..所以才來回答低

你不給我點數沒關西唷..因為點數又不能吃..不重要啦..哈哈

因為我說過我只是要幫你壓

因為你太久沒上線..因為你沒上線怕你沒收到..所以才回答的說><\\

上線密我一下囉

收到我的信要告訴我一下喔^^

2006-08-23 00:23:19 補充:

不會啦^^

多幫忙人本來就粉好哇

本來想寫更多..更文謅謅的

後說想說竟然是演講

就沒有再寫嚕^^

你可以在加東西上去或改內容

都OK的喔

感謝你不嫌棄我寫的

畢竟很久沒寫了

都是說比較多><\\

歹勢啦>0<

Source(s): 英文系的我^^