Where is the cheapest real estate in California?

So far the cheapest place I have found is Trona (in San Bernardino County)... it's an old mining town that does not have much going on these days. Houses there start around $30-40k. Does anyone know of any other places in the state that have such cheap properties still?
Update: I'm looking for properties I can buy and rent out (I live in the Bay area where the only thing I can afford to buy is a tiny studio or 1-bedroom) but still drive to and tend to over the weekend if I have to. Basically single family houses or duplexes are what I am most interested in. Super cheap places like... show more I'm looking for properties I can buy and rent out (I live in the Bay area where the only thing I can afford to buy is a tiny studio or 1-bedroom) but still drive to and tend to over the weekend if I have to. Basically single family houses or duplexes are what I am most interested in. Super cheap places like Trona appeal to me because even if the property sits vacant for a few months, the mortgage payment on it will not be eating me alive!