Why are white women so arrogant?

Isn't it funny how white women always think all men are attracted to them? Every time I tell people that I like to date interracially(although i do still like black women) white women automatically assume I mean White women when I don't even find white women attractive, I actually only date Asian women. Any... show more Isn't it funny how white women always think all men are attracted to them? Every time I tell people that I like to date interracially(although i do still like black women) white women automatically assume I mean White women when I don't even find white women attractive, I actually only date Asian women. Any time the topic of interracial dating comes up on yahoo or any message board and it doesn't involve them, they always have to but in and mention how they only date this race of men cause bla bla bla, even though the topic wasn't about them they have to try and make it about them. I'm just sick of their attitude like their **** don't stink and that they are the most wanted women on earth. News flash white women your feeding into the BS the media feeds you, Asian and Latin women are hardly represented in the media and if they were nobody would want a white women and I think thats what they fear most of all.
22 answers