Why are white women so arrogant?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Isn't it funny how white women always think all men are attracted to them? Every time I tell people that I like to date interracially(although i do still like black women) white ...show more
Best Answer
  • Jenn answered 8 years ago
You are a racist pig! I'm sick of attitudes like yours. You need to learn some tolerance and also realize that white women don't want to date an asshole like you!
  • 4
  • Comment

Other Answers (21)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • todd z answered 8 years ago
    the media portrays whites as more beautiful, natural and pure.
    • 11
    • Comment
  • Yasmeen answered 8 years ago
    I think you answered your own question:

because the media protrays them as being more beautiful

thats why SOME white women think they are more desired than other races
    • 13
    • Comment
  • lost_soul answered 8 years ago
    I am white and I do not consider myself arrogant nor did I ever think every man even white men wanted me. Personally I date men I am interested in and find me interesting not by the colour of there skin. I am sorry the women you have been around are giving a bad repesentation of white woman...

Source(s):

Just my Thought
    • 8
    • Comment
  • IsisRising answered 8 years ago
    You are not lying. I had to laugh when you mentioned how they insert themselves in a topic that praises any other race of women. There are questions on this board that praise Black women, Asian women, Latin Women etc, and here come these girls forcing their way in. As a matter of fact, you can probably click any name in here and see how they've responded to other posts about other races of women or interracial dating.

They are in denial now that they are being called out. I bet if this were something degrading Black women or how Black men want them they would not have any complaints.

Yahoo Answers alone is a perfect example. I saw a topic the other day about Black girls having the best bodies, and biggest butts and her come the yt girls talking about what else -- THEMSELVES. It's hard for them not to be the center of attention.

How can you blame them? Their confidence was GIVEN to them by mainstream America.
    • 9
    • Comment
  • Becky F answered 8 years ago
    wow i never realized that you know every single lady in the world to say such a statement. I know i am know prize and think true love is blind to color. I am sorry that you feel the way you do.
    • 6
    • Comment
  • checkleers d answered 8 years ago
    To colleyshey who said, "They want to make their skin darker, they want fuller lips and fatter bottoms. LOL, what does that sound like to you." Now please, stop worrying about the 3 celebrities you see with lip injections or the white girls going outside to get a golden tan in the summer time after the 99% of black women stop chemically straightening their hair, wearing weaves, dying their hair blonde (Lil' Kim), using bleach creams, getting nose jobs (like Janet Jackson), wearing color contacts and being the most beautiful black woman when their half-white (Halle Berry). It gets a little annoying after a while.
    • 8
    • Comment
  • caltam84 answered 8 years ago
    My question is...

What makes you think that white women are always arrogant?

I strongly disagree of what you said about that white women are arrogant. You are definitely using stereotype that is completely wrong. It seems that you just made a racist thought.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Roadpizza answered 8 years ago
    If you're nopt white, and you tell a white woman you date interracially, please forgive them for assuming you said it to pick up on them.
    If I were talking to you and said "I think ethnic guys are hot." would you think I was picking up on you? REAAALLLY, hoe arrogant is that? Women (even the fat ugly ones) get picked up on ALL the TIME and usually have their guard up for it. Going to a meat market and being irritated when you get picked up on is ridiculous, but sometimes men go beyond obnoxious at the slightest nod of acceptance.
    The only reason strangers talk to each other in a setting like that is to pick up on each other, so its assumed.

Instead of saying "I date interracially" you need to say, "I don't date white women."

Source(s):

I'm one of the fat ugly ones
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Jimmy answered 8 years ago
    Yep, you answered your own question. But not all white women are like that, especially not most of the younger ones who have been exposed to different cultures (by exposure, I don't mean TV). You're stereotyping while complaining about stereotypes... sigh.

Take a look inside first before you judge others.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • ChronicTown answered 8 years ago
    I'm going to throw back at you, are you a racist? Do you assume to know all white women? Don't you loathe stereotyping? You must as you wrote that people assume that you date white women when you say you are an interracial dater. That is a stereotype. Yet, you are ready to lump all white women into one congealed mass of arrogance. First of all, no woman can truly be arrogant in this patriarchal society. White, black, Asian, Native American, etc. Our gender alone holds us apart. Attitudes like yours certainly don't help that matter. I think the real question is, why are you hung up on stereotyping and classifying?
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ? answered 8 years ago
    I am not...do not insuklt me...you have had a hard time...but not on my watch. Yuo are too picky and dominant, but honey I am a Domme.......so if you play nice I will too.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Robots answered 8 years ago
    All women come with a bit of arrogance and they all seek attention, plus i also believe that they are trying to represent their race, i don't blame them anyway.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • Mixed Guy answered 8 years ago
    The only reason why black women like white guys because they want their kids to have good hair.And by the way Black women have these big butts anyway.If you were a mixed black guy like me you would understand what I have to go through.Dont take this offensive but its true.You may think white women are trying to be black with collagen and stuff,But white women are not mean.Black girls who do get hair extensions and contact lenses do also try to be white.Black women have more fake hair and fake eyes than those of white women with collagen.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • theprincesskgb answered 8 years ago
    I would like to say that your are a pernicious, spiteful and insecure liar, but you are probably not lying. So you are not a liar. But you are a petty and small minded individual who cares entirely too much about what other people think of themselves.

Get over it.

So what! Who cares what people think of themselves - most women's opinion of themselves (white or otherwise) has very little to do with you personally. - OR IS IT ALL ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME? PERHAPS YOUR REAL ISSUE IS AN INTERNAL ONE that has nothing to do with my self confidence or the color of my skin.

If you don't like someone thinking that they are better than you - stop giving away your power. Who the hell cares what they think?

Evident you, no matter how hard energetically you try and deny it.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Janais answered 8 years ago
    Okay, NEWSFLASH! YOU ARE RACIST! And you are EXAGGERATING LIKE HELL!!! And I don't even think that is a question! YOU ARE INSULTING PEOPLE. So stop being an idiot and keep your sexuality to yourself, because WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!

Get a BRAIN put in your head!!
    • 6
    • Comment
  • i luv teh fishes answered 8 years ago
    I know I'm not attractive. Just because I'm white it doesn't mean I'm arrogant.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • stinkypants2u answered 8 years ago
    I'm not arrogant. I'm happily married to a white man and you are very mean.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • Gizmo answered 8 years ago
    I married a ******.....
    • 3
    • Comment
  • colleyshey answered 8 years ago
    Black women are the BEST!!!!!!! I don't think all are, but the majority of them do think this. As you have said, they believe the hype. They want to make their skin darker, they want fuller lips and fatter bottoms. LOL, what does that sound like to you. They want to be ME! Peace out.
    • 6
    • Comment
  • Romaneasca answered 8 years ago
    Oh wow..you hurt my feelings =(

pig...
    • 3
    • Comment
  • da_hammerhead answered 8 years ago
    White girls are better, prettier, smarter, sexier, better personality and they smell nice. You don't see them making a fool of themselves on the evening news like the others do,do you?
    • 6
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock