Is there anyone you look up to or admire?

I admire astronauts. The STS-107 crew who perished aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia to be exact. Rick Husband, Willie McCool, Kalpana Chawla, Laurel Clark, Ilan Ramon, David Brown, and Michael Anderson. Even through death, they all have left footprints in my heart and continue to inspire me in life. ... show more I admire astronauts. The STS-107 crew who perished aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia to be exact. Rick Husband, Willie McCool, Kalpana Chawla, Laurel Clark, Ilan Ramon, David Brown, and Michael Anderson. Even through death, they all have left footprints in my heart and continue to inspire me in life.

It's always nice to have that extra "ump" in life to make you a stronger person or to make life more brighter. Without role models or idols, I think aspiration and inspiration wouldn't much exist...

Thanks to those who answer. I'm just curious! =)
Update: No, I'm not a Prodistant. I'm Catholic, but I'm very open minded towards other religons. To me, every religon is the same because you're worshipping two people...GOD or Jesus...