Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is there anyone you look up to or admire?

I admire astronauts. The STS-107 crew who perished aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia to be exact. Rick Husband, Willie McCool, Kalpana Chawla, Laurel Clark, Ilan Ramon, David Brown, and Michael Anderson. Even through death, they all have left footprints in my heart and continue to inspire me in life.

It's always nice to have that extra "ump" in life to make you a stronger person or to make life more brighter. Without role models or idols, I think aspiration and inspiration wouldn't much exist...

Thanks to those who answer. I'm just curious! =)

No, I'm not a Prodistant. I'm Catholic, but I'm very open minded towards other religons. To me, every religon is the same because you're worshipping two people...GOD or Jesus...

Best Answer

yes lots my mother and sister

• ViRg()

I wouldn't exactly say I LOOK up to her exactly 'cause that just ain't right but I do ADMIRE the late Diana, Princess of Wales *God Bless her soul*

For her devotion to champion humanitarian causes such as bringing the world's attention to AIDS & landmines.

She lived a life of a fairytale only to have it end too soon...

the first person is my mom...she is my greatest source of inspiration...

to continue...its Mr. J. R. D. Tata for the business ethics..my President His Excellency A. P. J. Abdul Kalam for his vision on India and his earnestness to transform India to a land of wealth and glory...the list goes on...not forget, my very many girl friends in the net...those who have endured the worst of situations in their life...with somany handicaps...:-)

Yes, God and Lord Christ. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son...

P.S Are you a Protestant too?

my momma.She's the best! She's always there through thick and thin. Lovez yah mom! Hugzzz

Yes my mother because she is every thing I would love to be....

i admire Prophet Mohammad (peace and prayers be upon him).

• JULIE

not any more my heroes have all passed away

I wish.