What do you know about norway?

What do you know about norway?

Favorite Answer

i know it is one of the most beautiful places on earth - i've been there. the fjords are beautiful, the people have been tremendously nice, the towns quaint and distant. oslo is a lovely city, of course. and i know that pussekatt means kitty. and of course, can't wait to go back. :)

It's a large, pennensula country in northern Europe. The people became 'officially' Christian when some King declared it so. They colonized Greenland and Iceland and used to be the Terror of the North Sea. Leif Erikson, the first European to go to America, was Norse but I don't know if he ever went there. He was born in Greenland or Iceland, I think. Norway has a short growing season. I don't know what their main export is. They are a part of the European Union and have many famous winter sports athletes. They typically get at least one gold medal at the Winter Olympics.

The Norweigan black metal scene.And Oslo , is the capital.

• It is cold with fjords.

fjords...