Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Whatever happened to Patrick Swayze?

I could have sworn he was going to be the next Kirk Douglas.

Favorite Answer

In a fit of desperation, he did "To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar". He has done several spots on TV relating to the dance, and he'll probably show up as a judge on a reality dance survivor crossover. B.

Patrick's still around. I think his last two films were Keeping Mum and Road House 2. He's also been doing some theatre stuff and works on projects with his wife Lisa.

He is still working. His latest movie is Keeping mum (2005). Its a British dark comedy.

Yes, I fell in love with him in Dirty dancing.

He was in Donnie Darko which isn't too old & he was in the new dirty dancing movie in Cuba. Other than that, I have nothing....

i think him and his wife are doing some dancing thing...i can't remember exactly what...they were on the view a while back

most recent thing i read on him is he is supportive of mel gibson, despite the trouble mel's been in lately.

Haven't seen him in any recent movies... I thought he was his best in Point Break. =)

Source(s): =)

~He dated Destiny for one week and then blew his brains out.