Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Does anyone like Ciara?

If so, tell me why. If you want to chat about how much you like Ciara, just e-mail me. Click my avatar, and click my contact.

Favorite Answer

I ♥ Ciara, i think that she is one of the most real, talented and gifted singers out there, im so sick of all these bimbos getting a record deal just because they all think that they can sing, well i have news for them and it's all bad...

Ciara is the best and what kind of retard would be stupid enought to wanna cheat on her, shame on you Bow Wow, "Bow" your head in shame...

She can do so much better than him anyway... Oh, and just one more thing, damn that gurl can dance, her moves are the kind that will kill you if you get close enough...

=) ♥

Ciara Lucille! Ciara Rosabel merely mixes at the same time truly. The R sound ends Ciara and starts Rosabel. for my area it will be Ciara Lucille because i imagine that its sooooo lovable at the same time :)

I love ciara

• ?

Yeah

she has a cool voice, she looks hot, and missy takes care of her...i think it; good for a 19 year old girl ;)

I like the way she looks,never heard her sing.Does that count?

yup, i got her first cd, waiting to see how the new 1 sounds.... maybe we can chat lata....

shes ok but you know she is a boy also she was born with that

yeah she has a good voice

I do.

I like her songs, the way she dances, and her voice is pretty good too. And I like her body. However, sometimes her fashion sense is...................................garbage.