I can't let go of Him?

I lost my virginity to him. Fell in love with this guy after sleeping with him. O.k so we've been together for over a year. I recently decided to sleep with him. Two months after he tells me he's getting married, while we were still together. It's an arranged marriage. He said he has to get married to... show more I lost my virginity to him. Fell in love with this guy after sleeping with him. O.k so we've been together for over a year. I recently decided to sleep with him. Two months after he tells me he's getting married, while we were still together. It's an arranged marriage. He said he has to get married to the girl his parents chose for him . He said that I am a responsibility and he wants to be a free man. I know I should just accept that there's nothing left between us but it's so hard for me. I asked him for another chance but he really doesn't want to. I only asked him b/c last year we broke up and he asked me for another chance and i gave it to him. i guess life isn't fair. I feel like i chose the wrong man to lose my viriginity to. Now I have a broken heart. It's been 3 months now since he gave me the bad news.I still haven't
been able to let go of him. We still talk. I wish there was something i can do to get him back. He's getting married in December and said he doesn't want a g/f.