Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior?

Favorite Answer

Yes, also my Best Friend, Father, Husband Figure, Father to my Son, Helper, Provider, Protector, Confidant. He is who I need when I need Him to be. He knows what I need and fills that need at the perfect time. He is Everything!

Yes

Yes

• x

Yes I do...

I wish everyone would, but the LORD said there would be broken shards, and those that are tossed away are the ones that refuse to accept JESUS CHRIST as thier Saviour.

I wish you well..

Jesse

Yes! My life has been so rich since I've come to know him. It gets better every day as I grow closer to my Freind, My Saviour, My Father! Thank you Lord for saving me!

No.I don't have saviors unless I am in need of being rescued from a critical situation.And those who are my saviors are firemen, policemen, and paramedics.For everything else, I do it myself.I don't need to believe in magical myths and fables to be happy or to be saved.Saved from what, anyway?

And as for "Lord", only the weak need to be ruled.

Do I know him?Yeah, I know all about story book hero's.They all sound the same though.

Yes. That was selttled the day i asked Jesus to save my soul. He saved me by Grace through Faith. He changed my life. I have the desire to serve Him, and tell others how to be saved. I want us all to be together in Heaven.

Yes I do and have since I was in grade 8.

Yes I do.. Praise the Lord... Now is the perfect time to ask this question! God Bless America and the President...

As my Lord and Savior, and so, so much more.