Ejaculation frequency and depression?

It seems like my mood is connected to the frequency at which I ejaculate. I know ejaculation takes away lot of energy from a man. I'm 26 male and single, and it I go two weeks or so without ejaculating I'm pretty upbeat and my moods are generally good. But, if I ejaculate once or twice a day, everyday for a week or two I feel low on energy, irritable, and feel very depressed about myself and things in my life.

Anyone else dealt with something similar? Any ideas on how to respond to this? I'm very concerned about how frequent sexual activity causes me to feel depressed.

Favorite Answer

Frequent masturbation and ejaculation (more than 4 times in one week) stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions excessively, resulting in the over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Abundant and unusually amount of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body chemistry when one excessively pratices masturbation.

<www.herbolove.com>

Note: Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted it can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances.

The side effects of such changes to the body include:

Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time

Lower back pain

Stress / Anxiety

Thinning hair / Hair Loss

Soft / Weak Erection

Premature Ejaculation

Eye floaters or fuzzy vision

Groin / Testicular Pain

Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

If above symptoms are experienced, you need to restore the balance of brain's acetylcholine / parasympathetic ratio, reduces the level of sex hormones in the body, and sedates sympathetic nervous function, or the symptoms would become worse.

Source(s): www.herballove.com

I think you are on to something. Abstain from ejaculation, and you should start feeling full of energy again. And please let us know how it turns out. I know from my experiences, tat when I abstain from ejaculation I always start feeling happier. But that s probably because I have never had a girlfriend. I just **** to porn.

Permanently Stop Premature Ejaculation Tonight - http://ejaculationtrainerguide.com/?UzmE

I guess I wonder if you are ejaculating:

a. thruough masturbation

b. with a committed partner

c. with strangers, prostitutes or pick-ups

d. other

I'm not sure your depression comes from the physical act of ejaculation, but rather from the circumstances surrounding it.

Ejaculating feels too good to be able to depress someone, there has to be another reason.

• not sure