boyfriends birthday gift?

its my boyfriends birthday tomrrow and I wanna play some sexy games with him and let him do whatever he wants that night ... so can u give me some ideas ??

Best Answer

go to spencers gift shop they have it in almost every mall. that will give you plenty of ideas

Present yourself as the gift. Wrap yourself in some sheer silk tied at the waist with ribbon. Get hime to untie the ribbon and see you in all your nude glory. Slowly go down on him and start sucking on his manhood. While sucking look up into his eyes and say 'Happy Birthday Dear'. I believe that's the best birthday gift he is going to get in a long time.

Guys don't want candles, music, roses...

Guys want visuals! Buy a porn mag and drop them on the floor instead of rose petals. Instead of music, put in a porno and turn up the volume... real high.

As for the gifts... buy something for you to wear that you'd never ever wear that you know he'd find sexy... maybe crotchless panties...

I know my man likes it dirty.

Go to Spencer gifts. They have some cute "sex" gifts. Like fuzzy handcuffs and things of that nature. Go there for a gift and some ideas.

Go to Christie's Toy box! It's full of all kinds of fun stuff to play with! Take a friend with you and just enjoy the day finding just the right "GIFT". (:

Source(s): hehehe I'm not telling!

Alright now he made you a mix cd make a slideshow of the 2 of you on a dvd when you 2 get in from dinner show him it put a very romantic song on it..... it will work i did it for my g/f

• sunbun

just remember it is HIS birthday---u should be doing things for HIM not the other way around....get a special nightie, candles, champage or win....oils and lotions....and just let your imagination run wild...some men like to watch video as well..

look online for love coupons and give them to him that way he can have one for say a rub down he could have one for dinner and he can use them that night and that night only or you could make them yourself for whatever you want to do with him

• Riya

give him a kiss and go to bar and gift him a t shirt

make sure you have the essentials - music, candles, massage oil, strawberries and champagne / wine

dress up for him and let him play