Ariel Sharon vs Ahdmanejad?

I don't understand this...I see people hate Ahdmanejad but praise Sharon....Ahdmanejad is accused of being in the hostage crisis, and calling for dismantling Israel...Sharon has partaken in the Sabra and Shatila massacre in which he killed up to 4,500 refugees(none were terrorists) and was named "The... show more I don't understand this...I see people hate Ahdmanejad but praise Sharon....Ahdmanejad is accused of being in the hostage crisis, and calling for dismantling Israel...Sharon has partaken in the Sabra and Shatila massacre in which he killed up to 4,500 refugees(none were terrorists) and was named "The Butcher of Beirut"..I don't see why people accuse Ahdmanejad of genocide when Sharon already did it..do you? In my eyes Ahdmanejad has less blood on his hands then sharon...what makes Sharon better than Ahdmanejad?
Update: Proud Republican's -Oh really how many people did Ahdmanejad kill? If he killed at least 450 then he's on par with Sharon
Update 2: okidoki-wrong he won't use them because he is not the commander-in-chief of the Iranian army