complete cthe metaphors in an imaginative way.
1. A cave is............
2.A dry leaf is............
3.A glow-worm is............
4.A wrinkled face is............
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. A cave is the religion. We take shelter in it but it is as mysterious as it is dark.
2. A dry leaf is a sigh. We regret a lot as the season changes.
3. A glow-worm is a fallen star. It is shy and trying to hide its light.
4. A wrinkled face is the craft of time. Every wrinkle reveals where the smiles have been.Source(s): 絞盡腦汁的我
- 鈺純Lv 41 decade ago
1. A cave is a treasure chest of echoes among ragged dangers.
2. A dry leave is a forgotten thread from the shedding coat of a quiet soldier as he awaits for the impending cold.
3. A glow-worm is the reminiscence of the a young child's laughter amidst the green.
4. A wrinkled face is a painting etched by the hands of God.Source(s): 自己
- T40Lv 51 decade ago
1. A cave is a treasure trove, within which my past is buried.
2. A dry leaf is good-bye, falling into the earth after life has travled on.
3. A glow-worm is like my life, insignificant yet visible.
4. A wrinkled face is wisdom, each fold holds a precious lesson in life.
- 1 decade ago
1. A cave is our house, it fulls of our memory.
2.A dry leaf is the past, time never come backs again.
3.A glow-worm is our flashlight, it's shining.
4.A wrinkled face is the time, we all have a valueable life.Source(s): 自己