Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

how do u put music youve downloaded frm limewire and put it to windows movie maker?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

click on start/ help and windows help box will pop up then you type transfer then hid go

and see what windows can tell you but hey now your downloading from limewire im going to give you a free anti spyware/trojan software you can download for free it will search your pc for any spyware or trojans and iti will remove them for you for free

its xoftspy422

XoftSpy 4.22 is the Latest and Most Advanced Spyware Detection and

Spyware

W32/Spybot

Browser Hijackers

Adware

Malware

Keyloggers

trojans

virus

worms

back door trojans

Malicious mobile code

MALICIOUS SCRIPTS

toolbar trojans that dont show up

hacking trojans to take your email accout/passwords

screen name account passwords

download xoftspy422 and install it then run it stop the scan and click on scan settings tick every box and click on where it says >> click here to select a folder then tick the (c) thats your hard drive if you have 2 hard drives tick the 2 of them then click ok

then click start when the scan is done click on remove tab

http://www.paretologic.com/products.aspx

free download free to use

• 1 decade ago

It would be better if you do in the Windows Media Player and not the Windows Movie Maker. To do it just open the option of 'File' in LimeWire, then choose 'Save As', then search for the Windows Media Player file (better than the Movie Maker) and save it. Easy as that haha.

• 1 decade ago

On the bottom part of the screen where you put movies, there are extra tracks. Just drag and drop the audio onto another audio track.

Move it to the correct time compared to the video, set volumes for video's audio and new track's audio and play it before you burn it.

Whenever you put sources that line up vertically, they will be mixed. Many peopl turn down the home movie audio or turm it off completely then add music to the next empty track below.

Push play in the top right preview window.

Here is the MS getting started tutorial.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemake...

Levi Patrick II

www.TheITDoctor.com

• 1 decade ago

Under capture video there is a button to import music. the files you downloaded from limewire should be located at c://program files/limewire/my shared folder. Or in Your my Music folder in your documents.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

you may want to inspect downloading an additional beneficial software, perchance an open furnish, only so it truly is free. i might want to not inform you a concentrated one to download, even if only google perchance "perchance maker like software" or something like that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all depends all I do is copy and paste

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.