What is needed to convert a EFI car to a carb?

Hello everyone. What I'm thinking about doing is to convert the car from an EFI setup, to a carburetor setup. It is a 1994 Ford Mustang GT w/ a 5.0L V-8, as my baseline. I guess, I would like some pointers and what equipment to buy, or obtain. I know I would need a carb, and intake to match. Was more concerned... show more Hello everyone. What I'm thinking about doing is to convert the car from an EFI setup, to a carburetor setup. It is a 1994 Ford Mustang GT w/ a 5.0L V-8, as my baseline. I guess, I would like some pointers and what equipment to buy, or obtain. I know I would need a carb, and intake to match. Was more concerned with ignition sources, and such. And also if there is a forum, or a place I can get directed to, to find out how its done. Thanks in advance for any advice you all may have.
Update: I don't care about price. Besides, if I tore the care down and sold the parts, I can afford it very easily. Also had planned on buying a brand new ride, and get rid of this one.