Credit Union/Bank that will give a personal loan to someone w/bad credit?

My credit score right now is 481. I have about 12k in unsecured loan that I want to consolidate in one and pay off as soon as possible. It just seems it will never happen since I have 6 places to pay a month. One of the places I will be paying off will be my car. Can I put that as collateral? ...I dont want to keep... show more My credit score right now is 481. I have about 12k in unsecured loan that I want to consolidate in one and pay off as soon as possible. It just seems it will never happen since I have 6 places to pay a month. One of the places I will be paying off will be my car. Can I put that as collateral? ...I dont want to keep applying to different places cause I know that affects banks that look at my credit. I am stressed and broke all the time! Any info will be helpful. Thanks!!!
1 answer 1