Do you have holes in your socks?

Do your socks even match?

Favorite Answer

my socks got no holes and if they don't match, it was done on purpose. im the craziest dresser in the family. if i happen to be wearing an all white get-up but using a light pink and lilac backpack, i can use one light pink sock and another lilac sock.. with a matching Nike in the same color (if im making you dizzy at this point stop reading LOL).. my ponytail holder could be a mix of all three colors and im bound to have bangles in the same colors. a walking candy in subtle colors. LOL!

but dont worry i only do that when wearing pastels and only once in a blue moon when im feeling real happy and playful. otherwise, im in my standard get-up: jeans and plain white shirt. and yes, matching socks if im wearing rubbers.

• yes my socks match but some have holes in them

Why? but no, we don't tolerate holes in our socks around here. Man thats annoying.and i have had a case where i dress in the dark and realize at work that my socks don't match. But oh well, better then having to deal with holes.

Lol. Funny question... No I dont... I would throw them away if my socks had holes in them. My socks always match!

Source(s): My Feet!

Yes, my socks and holes come in matching colors...

I have a pair of wool socks with holes but our house rule is throw the socks out when they get holes...We have a special drawer for singles...

I do not wear sock in the Summer--no holes in my socks

I only wear socks on Sunday and they do have a hole in them so that way I can call them my holy socks...he he he...

• dolfan

no holes in my socks and they always match.

no holes because i am not wearing socks