Do you have holes in your socks?

Do your socks even match?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my socks got no holes and if they don't match, it was done on purpose. im the craziest dresser in the family. if i happen to be wearing an all white get-up but using a light pink and lilac backpack, i can use one light pink sock and another lilac sock.. with a matching Nike in the same color (if im making you dizzy at this point stop reading LOL).. my ponytail holder could be a mix of all three colors and im bound to have bangles in the same colors. a walking candy in subtle colors. LOL!

but dont worry i only do that when wearing pastels and only once in a blue moon when im feeling real happy and playful. otherwise, im in my standard get-up: jeans and plain white shirt. and yes, matching socks if im wearing rubbers.

• yes my socks match but some have holes in them

• 1 decade ago

Why? but no, we don't tolerate holes in our socks around here. Man thats annoying.and i have had a case where i dress in the dark and realize at work that my socks don't match. But oh well, better then having to deal with holes.

• 1 decade ago

Lol. Funny question... No I dont... I would throw them away if my socks had holes in them. My socks always match!

Source(s): My Feet!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, my socks and holes come in matching colors...

• 1 decade ago

I have a pair of wool socks with holes but our house rule is throw the socks out when they get holes...We have a special drawer for singles...

• 1 decade ago

I do not wear sock in the Summer--no holes in my socks

• 1 decade ago

I only wear socks on Sunday and they do have a hole in them so that way I can call them my holy socks...he he he...

• dolfan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no holes in my socks and they always match.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no holes because i am not wearing socks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.