Which is the costiliest car in Rolls Royce and Ferrari?

phantom?

Hi this is shashi mail me if you have interrest : )

Favorite Answer

I have actually owned both Ferrari and Rolls Royce, I have found at least with the models I have owned that Rolls Royce is much more reliable. The cost to keep up the Ferrari was ridiculous, after having a $9000. clutch job, I sold it. The Rolls Royce parts are also very expensive, but at least they last a long period of time, I actually sold my Rolls Royce with 140,000 miles on it, a 1988 Rolls Royce Corniche. For a daily driver I would recommend the Rolls, as an alternative- I would also say a Porsche or Acura NSX is higher for reliability- having owned both of those also.

Source(s): Car Nut

phantom, enzo ferrari is the costliest ferrari car.

The Enzo was initially announced at the 2002 Paris Motor Show with a limited production run of 349 units and priced at US$643,330. The company sent invitations to existing customers, and all 349 cars were sold in this way before production began. Later, after numerous requests, Ferrari decided to build 50 more Enzos, bringing the total to 399.

the costliest rolls royce is the rolls royce phantom costing $340,000.

had pleasure in answering your question

For current production models, the Ferrari FFX will set you back U.S. $1.7 million--and you have to be an executive-level Ferrari customer in order to even be *considered* for ownership. There is a long list of pre-requisites you have to meet to be put on the list for the car. And being next-generation concept cars, they're never going to see the street--they'll be kept at Maranello, and the owners will have to fly to Italy to drive them.

The current base MSRP for the 2007 Rolls Royce Phantom is $328,750. Less than a third the Ferrari's cost--and less than a third of the screaming performance the Ferrari offers. (Though, admittedly, three times as luxurious as any of Ferrari's models past or present.)

There are Ferraris that fetch over $2.1 million at auctions around the world--but they are incredibly rare #1 show cars of eras past, and their pricing can't be governed by the modern retail market.

So overall, I'd say that Ferrari produces the costliest and most exclusive cars.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • seb

Are you referring to coolest? They are difference category, Rolls Royce Phantom are super luxury cars, as Ferrari are super performance cars... I will go for Ferrari at my age and when I get older, I might consider Phantom. ( provided I am rich enough )

• hi Rolls Royce is the costlier then Ferrari in fact Phantom is the latest model which being produced by BMW which has taken over Rolls Royce.Indian money approximately its 4.5 cores,

rolls royce phantom $440000 and the ferrari enzo $1.2 million

Well, I'm big ferrari fan, but not rolls-royce.Ferrari's most expensive street car would be the Enzo at $600,000.The most expensive race car (besides F1) would be the FXX at $1,800,000.

it depends on the model mostly rolce royce but ferrari is also not cheap

ferrari , specially enzo ferrari is costlier than rolls royce.

rolls royce

Source(s): none