How can I pay off a huge sum of credit card debt without ruining my future??

I am a 20-yr old student, halfway through college. When I began college, I recieved all of those "college" credit card offers mailed to my house. I made the mistake of not cutting up the cards and just threw them away and now someone in my family has used the cards to rack up between $15,000-$20,000 of... show more I am a 20-yr old student, halfway through college. When I began college, I recieved all of those "college" credit card offers mailed to my house. I made the mistake of not cutting up the cards and just threw them away and now someone in my family has used the cards to rack up between $15,000-$20,000 of debt in my name. I do not wish to press charges on them since they are in my family, and my creditors have told me that is the only way I can claim "fraud" on the accounts.

Now I have 4 credit cards in my name that are 6 months or more overdue in payments and I only work part-time at a daycare since I am in school. My parents/relatives will not loan me the money, nor can I drop out of school to work full-time. Creditors are calling me day and night and I just do not have the money to pay off this huge debt. What is my best option? Credit counseling? Debt Management? Bancruptcy? I know there is no "ideal" option but what can I do that would cause the least harm to my credit & future?
Update: I can only afford to pay my creditors about $400 a month total. I would like to avoid bancruptcy at all costs because my fiance and I would like to get married and have kids in the next 7 years and even though he has good credit, mine will prevent that if I declare bancruptcy.
Update 2: The family member who accumulated the debt will be paying me back eventually but this might not happen for awhile.

Also, I have already spoken with my creditors, they cannot come to an affordable agreement with me.