I filed a complaint about a police officer, I got a letter months later saying "he was counseled".?

I filed a written complaint against a police officer that did something wrong and unprofessional to me when I was in a car accident. I got a letter saying "the office has been counseled". So basically does that mean nothing happened to him? I mean to me that letter sounded like they blew me off. I know... show more I filed a written complaint against a police officer that did something wrong and unprofessional to me when I was in a car accident. I got a letter saying "the office has been counseled". So basically does that mean nothing happened to him? I mean to me that letter sounded like they blew me off. I know that cops stick with each other, especially if they did something wrong. And if you know the houston police department , they have lots of problems, and the are even trying to ask the police cheif to resign.

So was my complaint blown off or does counseling mean reprimanded?
Update: sorry typo- the letter said "The OFFICER has been counseled". Not office , lol