Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

EVERYONE please read 2 and 10 points best answer?

Everyone of you might use different email sites to email please give me name of email site which does not have unread feature(mail cant be read marked unread after it/mail once opened cant be marked as unread/mail which can be opened only once)10 points for best answer

Favorite Answer

www.linuxmail.org

www.mail.com

Source(s): use both for my email drfreudianslip@gmail.com

Wow what a nice english :) I'm sorry if my English bad too.

I dont know exactly what you mean,but i think, no web mail give that feature that you want. Every web mail have the read/unread feature to help their members. Imagine if you read a spam with nice title continously.

thye answer is yahoo itself when u open a mail u will find an option "MARK THIS MAIL AS UNREAD" click in that and the mail will be mared as unread.

www.hotmail.com

www.gmail.com

www.rediffmail.com

MSN Hotmail is a free webmail e-mail service, which is accessible via a web browser. Its competitors include AIM Mail, Gmail and Yahoo! Mail. Windows Live Mail is to replace Hotmail once it is complete.

you can also try aim mail.

All mail servers mark the mail as read once you open it.

Hotmail.com has an option to mark 'unread' after you have read it... maybe this is what you are looking for?

www.voila.fr

It's a french site, so u might need a personal who's fluent in french to help you out.

How many times are you gonna ask the same question?

www.hotmail.com

• www.mail.gr