how do we define life?

what is life? what are your beliefs on life, life after death and the soul? any new theories?

Favorite Answer

LIFE is something given to you without choice.... you didnt ask to be here.... you were brought here.

DEATH is also something that comes without choice......when u realise how to live... death is already on its way to find you.

LIFE AFTER DEATH..... can we comment on that, has anyone of been there, if we have how can we be here to answer that now?

SOUL.......onething that is caught up between LIFE & DEATH. I dont know whats its purpose or its true identity. All i know is....... SOUL IS INNOCENT.

I believe that life begins with the formation of the soul, what the Bible says is our Blood, which forms right after the heart. At this point, the spirit of life is already inhabiting the mass, as it is necessary for the cells to be alive and developing.

At the other end, we sleep in the grave, just like Lazarus and Jesus did, until they were resurrected. They were examples of the two forms of the resurrection, one to human life (Lazarus) and the other to a spiritual live (Jesus). In the fullest of time, those meant to go to heaven will be brought up in the first resurrection, though the Bible refers to it as the rapture. It does say that there will be a second resurrection, of everyone, some to judgment and others to human life on Earth, though it says they will not marry or be given in marriage. It also does not say what will happen to them, or those that went to heaven, after the 1000 years is up and the earth has been turned back into a paradise.

I hope I will be one of those resurrected to life on Earth. Sure, it is going to be a lot of work turning the earth back into a Paradise, but after that, perhaps we will go out to work on the other planets in the galaxy.

I will look forward to no more aches and pains, or aging, and having the ability to use 100% of my brain, instead of the relatively small amount all humans use today

• Jonnie

Life is Gods joy of Being ... expressed.

Your soul is eternal, the rest dies, but if you can understand life correctly your fearful ego will come to reside in the peace that knows that the idea of you as a separate being is only temporary. You are one with the universe, and with all the rest of us ... your physical being will die but the rest of you will live forever.

No fear ... ok

Love yes

There is no such thing as a soul, we do not have freewill. We are the sum of flesh and chemical reactions that obey the laws of cause and effect.

If you threw a rock into the air and gave it human consciousness, it would think that it had caused itself to fly.

Life seems to be this. Define something and you lose its essence.

Life and death are transitions ... but you can liberate yourself from the cycle.

I am IT. When IT thought "I am me" is when I existed, when I cease to recognize me, IT will merge and become one with this... no distinction is left.

I define it as the opposite of death.

life is to live. Even an oldman (woman) who is suffering from many diseases struggles to cure it and live long. So life is to LIVE. Not only that u live, u let others to live even. live and let others live.

Life is a gift from GOD and its aim is to Love GOD.

i believe when we die we will know there is an afterlife.

life is so mean and rude.

it does not have feelings.

life is something to be enjoyed..