guvner_46 asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Any Ultmate Fighting fans out there & if so whose your favorite fighter?

I like Chuck Liddell & Tim Sylvia.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Tammie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chuck Liddell is my absolute favorite, but I like Matt Hughes and Matt Hammel too. They are great to watch. I have a lot of respect for Hammel, overcoming his deafness to fight. That's great! I also like Forrest, he's hilarious! I love his fighting skills!

• 1 decade ago

Rich Franklin and Liddell

• 1 decade ago

Big fan. Fav current fighter is Tito Ortiz, previous UFC fighter Vitor Belfort (he still fights in other orgs, but hasn't been in a UFC for a little bit). In Pride, I like Ricardo Arona and Wanderlei Silva.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Geez, there's so many. Bas Rutten (El Guapo!), Forrest Griffin, Rich Franklin, Chuck Liddell, and Randy Couture are all tops on my list. Great sportsmen, great fighters, great guys.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Tito Ortiz

• Adios
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The Iceman Rules!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Forrest and Hughes.

I've never seen Hughes get his butt kicked.

He's a great fighter. And I do love me some of that Iceman.

I also like Genki Sudo but haven't seen him in UFC lately.

Too bad.

• 1 decade ago

Chuck Lidell, he's elevated his game so much. I know he'll beat Sobral and I'm confident he'll take out the Axe Murderer as well. I know all you PRIDE fans think that's heresy but I think Chuck's gonna take Silva.

• 1 decade ago

UFC RULES!!!

I'd have to say that my favorite fighters aren't neccessarily the best or most technical ones, but the ones who just f*ck sh*t up. So, I'd have to go with Tank Abbot, Don Frye, or Mark Kerr.

• Tapout
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

At the moment Tito, but I wanna see Bas Rutten to come back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.