Could Bin Ladin be undercover dressed like a Muslim woman? Have we forgotten about him?!?

Muslim women wear garb from head to toe. I think he may be undercover as one. He is 6 foot tall and reportedly on Kidney Dialysis. Why can't we find him?! We found Saddam in a HOLE. Whatcha think?! Will we ever find this crazy exremist?

of course I'm not Bin Ladin. If you click on my photo you'll see that I'm a 22 yr old female student. Oh and unlike most of you...that is my real photograph. for all the idiots! ...

http://www.myspace.com/dbmiranda

I'd like to at least see proof we got him.