How do I get rid of somebody who's annoying and not hurt their feelings or be too rude?

I was nice to this guy ONCE and now he won't stop talking to me!!! he realy freaks me out. I've told him, or tryed to tell him to get lost but he dosn't seem to take a hint. and one time he came and sat down and started to cry wondering why nobody liked him! i don't want him hanging around but i don't want to hurt his feelings eather. what do i do!?

Favorite Answer

just sit him down and tell him the honest truth it may hurt the truth usally does but do it in a loving way and even try to tell him why peole find him so annoying and try to help him fix it maybe you will wind up with alife time friend if you are willing to be his friend we cant be all perfect help him.

Since this guy seems to have a liking towards you it wouldn't be a bad idea to tell him reasons why people may not like him (but not in a rude way!). This way the guy just may leave you alone and try some of the advice you gave him. Maybe introduce him to some of your friends that you know would get along with him....if that doesn't work, say you are moving to Africa!

Depending on your age.....Either tell your parents about the situation or get a restraining order. The last person I know in this situation was later stalked then raped. Think about the consequences of hurting someones feelings or taking care of yourself. Good luck.

I think he is trying to tell you something, he needs some help and maybe nobody out there is listening to him or trying to help him. Why dont you try and tell him what he can do and maybe try and help him make some friends.

• WC

Rejection is a harsh part of life. Just tell this guy in a direct way. that you don't want him to be around you.

Maybe try to be a bit more patient with him. Why don't you help him try to make other friends so he leaves you alone?

You have to tell a friend to help. Did you watch "Hitch"? Tell your friend to go to you he is with you, and you both pretend your going out together.

tell him u hav a boyfriend. and your dad likes to follow u arund and always is watching you. that will freak him out