How long does UNOPENED soy milk last past the expiration date?

My husband and I are vegetarians, and just found this WONDERFUL discount health foods warehouse in our town. The majority of things are around a week or so before the expiration date, which is fine. However, they have a wide selection of soy milk products (A case - 12 half gallon containers- for $10) that have an... show more My husband and I are vegetarians, and just found this WONDERFUL discount health foods warehouse in our town. The majority of things are around a week or so before the expiration date, which is fine. However, they have a wide selection of soy milk products (A case - 12 half gallon containers- for $10) that have an expiration date of February 2006. I'm wondering if this stuff is safe to drink, because if it is, that's the deal of the century. Anyone know how long unopened soy milk lasts past the expiration date?
Update: My husband and I are vegetarians, and just found this WONDERFUL discount health foods warehouse in our town. The majority of things are around a week or so before the expiration date, which is fine. However, they have a wide selection of soy milk products (A case - 12 half gallon containers- for $10) that have an... show more My husband and I are vegetarians, and just found this WONDERFUL discount health foods warehouse in our town. The majority of things are around a week or so before the expiration date, which is fine. However, they have a wide selection of soy milk products (A case - 12 half gallon containers- for $10) that have an expiration date of February 2006. I'm wondering if this stuff is safe to drink, because if it is, that's the deal of the century. Anyone know how long unopened soy milk lasts past the expiration date?

*PS- Smart asses need not answer.*