Getting rid of pubic hair?

I was wondering what is the best way to get rid of pubic hair? I've tried Nair, but can't stand the smell, and I've tried shaving, but get itchy rid bumps. I've heard people say that Veet is good and also Nad's. Which way is the best? Does Veet and Nad's smell as bad as Nair? I heard that Nad's stops permanent growth of hair when you continue to use it. Is that true?

• Best Answer

Well i use Gillete (even though its for men) and i have the Quatro for women razor and and i only ever cuz myself like twice because i wasn't paying attention. I love it and i am sticking to it. Maybe you should try everything and see witch you really like the most. If you take other people's word for it than you won't get the stuff thats right for you.

If you have fine hair than definitely use a new disposable razor and some shaving soap. This gives a lovely clean smooth finish. If your heair is dark and or corse then dont do this as the result will be rough stubble or dark specles all over the area as the hairs return. For darker hair or corse stuff waxing is best though it does hurt. Never tried laser but have heard good things about it.

No, Nad's pulls the hair out by the roots. It is quite painful, and the hair grows back. Go to your local drug store, or Wal-Mart or Target. There are shavers made specifically for the bikini area that are about $8 to $10. They are about six inches long, very slender, with an angled head. This is what I use, and it works like a charm.

first off in your nad's comment about permanent stoping growth anything permanently stops growth if you continue to use it duh stop using it and the hair grows back thats not permanent

secondly veet does have an odor and so does nad's I personally don't think nair smells bad although I don't use the female version the male type smells for the 4 minutes its on then wash alittle with soap an the smell is gone

EEEK...I can't imagine doing Nad's down "there". That would be painful. Nothing over-the-counter stops hair growth completely. The best way to get rid of hair and keep it away, or drastically reduce the growth is laser treatments.

The most effective way to remove hair in the bikini area is to keep it well moisturized and use a waxing kit. It takes some time to get used to the discomfort while waxing.

Get the wax or shave and use tend skin after to avoid bumps

If this is something you are battling constantly, look into LASER HAIR REMOVAL. It may be worth it.

• Hermit

"The best way to get rid of pubic hair is to spit 'em out."

NEVER MIND MARRY ONLY THE GUY WHO DOESNT MIND UR PUBIC HAIR