what can be asked about quasiturbine engine???

I am preparing for seminal on quasiturbine engine.i have collected material now i want to know what questions can be asked there.i have collected lot of material.but i want to know wheather i am prepared or not!....(please dont ask what is quasiturbine engine?)

If you have heard of wankel engine then this is the big daddy...wankel has 3 sides this one has 4 sides to work with...

Favorite Answer

you could ask "Who the hell cares?"

I would ask about the future fuel possibility's as well as the real powers they have the potential for creating. You know, zero vibration is quite an accomplishment. I wonder too if they will replace turbine engines and allow some propulsion on rockets into space while the atmosphere permits.

A timeline is always a good way to present the information and check to see if you have all the information you need. I'm sure you have all the info you need but, I found this web page.

http://www.answers.com/topic/quasiturbine

The cost of a screw.

When are they going to put up or shut up?

____________

Andre' B.