What is the funniest thing your child said?

Lately my daughter (who is 2) Is having trouble saying sit, and six. She keeps telling the dog to S H I T. Or says one, two, three four, five, ****. We keep correcting her and it seems to be getting a little better, but she has said it loud in public a few times. When I tell her to sit down in the shopping cart she says **** really loud. LOL

Most of you probably know this already but one of the answers wondered why I would spell one bad word and not the other. When you put spaces between the letters it will print it out, if you dont it comes out as *****. The **** is the same word I put spaces in.

Favorite Answer

My daughter is 3 and last week at the zoo, we were looking at the tigers and she said "mommy, that tiger is going to come over here and sit on that rock!" but it sounded like she said sh*t on that rock and everyone was giving us "the look" you know what I am talking about, so we got out of there.

Source(s): personal experiance

One day, when my son was around three, my husband came home from work after a really bad day. My husband proceded to tell me everything that had happened, using the f-word quite frequently, not realizing our little guy was playing on the living room floor in front of him. All of a sudden we hear this little voice singing, "f ***, f ***, f ***" over and over again! My husbands jaw dropped and we both just looked at each other not knowing whether to laugh or what! Needless to say, my husband cleaned up his story after that and I put our son in his room to play, begging him not sing his song around Grandma. We didn't make a big deal about it and he has not said that word again ( he is now 7).

We were celebrating my daughter-in-law's birthday. We just finished singing Happy Birthday and it was time to cut the cake. My wife cut a huge piece of the chocolate birthday cake and gave it to our granddaughter, Natalie, who at the time was 26 months old. I looked down at Natalie and said, "Oh my, that's an awful big piece of cake for such a little girl." Without hesitating a second, she turned and looked up at me and said consolingly "That's okay, pop-pop, after I eat some it will get a lot smaller."

My daughter and I were sitting on the couch and I was reading a book to her. (I am pregnant with twins) She puts her hand on my oversize tummy and said, "Now I want both of you to listen to me! I am your big sister and you do as I say! If one of you is a boy, I am going to send you back to the baby store and get a girl! I don't like my brother and I don't want another one!" She's only four, and my son is seven. I have one boy and one girl, and I had to explain to her that you can't take them back!

Man,my five year old is so five going on 105,lol. She told me the other day,( tried not to kill her...) "Mom,you're such a drama queen!" LOL,funny now,was NOT at the time,rofl. She watches teen nick,and heard it on there,when I asked her if she knew what that meant,she said no...LOL,her other fave thing is to call gardenias,hyenas,lol,because she called them that once,my mom found it amusing,so she does it all the time now. ( Even after me showing her what a hyena actually WAS,lol)

One day my 2 year old son was talking to my best friend and she said we should go get taco bell and he yelled "Taco Bell is freakin' hot" I have no idea why he yelled it but it was sooooo funny and she knew I wouldn't approve of him talking like that but everytime she went to tell him that it wasn't nice to talk like that she started laughing, she was practically crying in the end.

My 4 year old son Crys ALOTTT and I have to Admit When I get Frustrated I say What the Hell is Wrong ....Well the other day at MY IN-LAWS house His

brother was Pesting him and HE YELLED WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU...I was so embarrassed

I took my son who was 3 at the time with me to the city. for the entire day i had been telling him that everything touchable was dirty, ex. trains, windows, public seating areas, and public bathrooms. well a woman and her infant (who was in a carrier) walked pass and my son said "oooh that baby, can i touch it" so i replied to him "no" he then asked "why, is the baby dirty?" i hysterically started laughing.

OK ...my son (7) and daughter (4). were sitting in the backseat of the car. They were arguing over some bouncy balls, and my seven year old yells....Mom tell Eve to quit licking my balls. Ok I know it is wrong on so many levels...but damn...it was funny. It was very hard for me to maintain, and tell her to quit doing that and to give him his balls back. She was licking the bouncy balls so he wouldn't want them.

what is the ****? I can't really make that one out. Why would you spell the other bad word your kid says?