Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Which do guys like Burnett's or Blondy's?

Best Answer

burnett? as in Carol Burnett? Blondy? Blondy as in Dagwood and Blondy?

<so confusing>

GOSH!

GUYS LIKE BLOND ES BECAUSE THE GUY AT THE CORNER GROCER says and because their father says and because their forefathers say so, blond es are no different to any other hair colored gal just the same as blond es are no dumber than any other gals haircolour, its just a copy copy copy copy copy cat routine will go on forever and ever and ever and ever, if males could think for themselves they would know that there wasn't really a preference and that they should be lucky enough for anyone to be interested in them anyway...............did i just say all that out loud..my bbaaddd

• Rondi

Blondes

ok i agree with miseriacanta about blondes being more popular, but brunettes are more successful. And what does the colour of a persons hair have to do with wether they're good looking or not? the is like discrimination.

I like them all. It's like 31 flavors. Brunette, Blond, Red, Pink. Except for Gray and silver and bald.

Honestly, it depends on the girl. Some girls look better blonde than brunette, and visa versa. However, I like Asian chics alot, so I would say brunette.

well i don't believe that Blondie's are cuter and attract guys better that's lie it just depends how dumb the guys are not to notice the real you

Curvy, olive skinned brunettes = God's answer to Viagra

I think that the Blonde's draw the immediate attention. But I think that guys who have dark hair tend to be more attracted to Blondes and Blonde guys tend to be more attracted to darker haired ladies.

As a guy, I'll take a brown eyed brunette over any blonde, any day! Mmm!