I am looking for an AC Adapter for a wall clock. The manufacture was Cicena and the model was AEC - 4812?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can get a universal, adjustable adaptor at most home stores. Look at the clock, it should tell you the voltage, amperage, and polarity....all of which can be adjusted on the adaptor.

  • 1 decade ago

    tonevault is right,, any adapter will work as long as the voltage is right,, don't woory about the amps etc,, unless the clock draws a bunch and your adapter is not rated for it,, but these little clocks don't draw much!!

  • 1 decade ago

    go on ebay and type in what you want...everything is there


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.