Does taking Levaquin make you dizzy and nervous?I feel really lightheaded at times all of the sudden and shaky

I don't feel this way all the time but it comes in spells. I can be sitting somewhere and be fine and then all of the sudden it hits me. Then I feel that way for a while. I just feel wierd. Didn't notice this before taking this medecine. I am scared of a seizure from this because I don't know what one... show more I don't feel this way all the time but it comes in spells. I can be sitting somewhere and be fine and then all of the sudden it hits me. Then I feel that way for a while. I just feel wierd. Didn't notice this before taking this medecine. I am scared of a seizure from this because I don't know what one feels like. I just get so shaky and uncomfortable. I just feel lousy. Is this normal with this medecine.Just a little concerened here. Any help or expereience with this medecine is appreciated.