How long will it take to loose about two inches off of my waist?

How long will it take to loose about two inches off of my waist and how can I do it fast? I've already lost weight everywhere else and I really want to loose it in my tummy fast! my problem is my lovehandles and my stomach around there.

Best Answer

it depends on how sharp the cleaver is

• ?

2 years

Why do so many people have problems with loose weight? Isn't there any way to tighten it so it's not so loose? Maybe with a belt or something?

There is no such thing as "spot reducing". You need to just keep doing what your doing and your waist will eventually shrink. If it isnt going fast enough your not doing enough cardio!

Ok doll try this:

Breakfast: a toast and one small spoon of honey and thirty gm of lowfat cheese

lunch: onehundred and forty gm of protein and salad

denner:the same as lunch

and you get to have to snacka of fruit

YOU HAVE TO EXERCISE ONE HOUR OR MORE EACH DAY AND DRINK TWO L OF WATER

• WC

There is no easy way to lose weight, except to stop eating and fast for a few days straight.

depends on how well and how often you work out... if you walk about a mile every day probably a month or so

read tips and articles on weight loss and exercise programs on this site

Source(s): free useful articles and tips on almost any topic- http://www.free-articles.blogspot.com